Tuesday, August 16, 2005

okay, lets do this shit.


i have found the motivation i needed to loose some weight.

yes boys and girls, and i'm sure it's no suprize, it's a car. something with power, something that goes fast, something that i've been drooling over since 1998.



stolen from: http://www.commonplacebook.com/photos/2004/2004.10.24_nbeast/page2.html

hope they don't mind.

now you can't tell me that is not a sweet peice of machenery. i'll wipe the drool from my keyboard now.

as soon as i check it with the husband. i am going to promise myself one of those in either black or that sweet ass orange if i loose 100 lbs. i'm thinking it will take me about a year. i think i can actually do this.



4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

You can do it! I want to see your driving a bright orange Bug!

Tue Aug 16, 06:31:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Pip and Tom said...

Ooooh. Bug!

Tue Aug 16, 07:44:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if need any support, I am totally here for ya. Even for me, I think looking at the progress your mom has made is definately an inspiration - if that helps at all.
Let me know if you want to go for a walk sometime.

- Alicia

Thu Aug 18, 10:43:00 AM 2005  
Blogger J. C. KnitNStuff said...

So does that mean we shouldn't go to McGrath's anymore? Just kidding.

I am all about supporting you and trying to follow in your footsteps. Now I have to figure out a prize for myself. What a good idea!!!

You go girl!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 12:02:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home