Monday, August 01, 2005

too bad, so sad, i'm glad, f-you!

okay. i'm done. if i get an offer to go elsewhere i'm gone. the last thing on this earth i need is annother mom.

explanation:

just now the old woman in my 3 person office decided to clean out the fridge. asked me if any of my stuff was good and had it all out on the counter and then decided to hand it all to me while i'm walking from the fax machine to my desk. that was handy let me tell you! so i get to pack it all back in the fridge.

seriously, get off my fucking back lady. you, of all people, arn't my mom and i'll clean up any dead food when i'm goddamned ready. or, like normal people state that the fridge will be emptied on friday if you want your tupperware take it home with you or it will go in the trash with everything else that has an expiration date.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

How rude!

Mon Aug 01, 06:32:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put some hot sauce in her eyes - that'll teach her to mess with your stuff. Mwuahahaha!!!!

- Alicia

Tue Aug 02, 09:03:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home