Tuesday, November 22, 2005

have i lost it?

**start tragic sad 'someone's dying music' from the movies**
really, has knitting finally hit it's height with me? last night, while working on the broadripple socks for my grandmother i hit this wall. not only did i not want to finish the sock, or the scarf in my bag or the skinny clapotis i'm working on, i didn't want to start anything new. i'm now looking at things and saying to myself 'that doesn’t look hard at all'. maybe i'm getting too big for my britches. maybe it's just today. maybe i need to just start rogue just to get my brain a little exercise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Why do you think I have so many WIP's? I get bored too easy, I just have to start something new. The good news is I usually eventually finish what I start.

Tue Nov 22, 06:07:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home