Tuesday, November 22, 2005

i'm putting off making my christmas list to tell you

that my email sucks total ass. can i now tell you how much hotmail sucks ass. it is now taking 3 to 4 days for me to get messages. for christ's sake boys and girls get your shit together. i seriously need a free permenant email address i can drag with me even if we change internet service at home i am close to changing to somewhere else just because i go on withdrawl if i don't have my email -on goddamned time-!!!

leave me a comment on who you use and how much spam you get (without inviting it in by signing up for a bunch of shit online that you know you shouldn't, yes i know you signed up for that mystery shopper shit that came up on a website somewhere.

shit shit shit

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I use hotmail and Comcast. Comcast is pretty good, not a lot of spam.

Tue Nov 22, 06:08:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get the hell away from hotmail. seriously. Go through Gmail, or even yahoo. Hotmail has sucked for a long time.

- Alicia

Wed Nov 23, 10:18:00 AM 2005  
Blogger squeezedlemon said...

Gmail rawks!

Thu Nov 24, 08:51:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GMail is your daddy. There is not denying it. 2.6+ gigs of storage.. spell checking.. draft saving.. view by thread... etc. etc. etc. GMail.

Email me, or Stacia and when we get your email 4 days later, I'll send you an invite for GMail.. I have a ton.

Blu

Mon Nov 28, 11:26:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need something to break my finger everytime I type not when I mean no. Then I'd learn! Or.. well then I'd ask for a one handed keyboard.

Blu

Mon Nov 28, 11:28:00 AM 2005  
Blogger d-made said...

Gmail!!! let me know if you need an "invitation"

Mon Nov 28, 09:34:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home