Sunday, January 22, 2006

what i did saturday

thanks to bailey for helping me model the mae tai i made for my friend stacia this saturday. i'm sure she thought i'd never get it done ;] hooray for inspiration. hope i didn't get too many baby germs. it even looks sunny out in the photos i took on sunday, too bad it was gray and gloomy.



just in case it dosn't make sense, the panels to the left and right can replace the brown flowery one that's in there.


the pattern to make this can be found here it's called mae mei tai totally free, and totally awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like my Mei Tai. =)

Thanks again Suz.

PS. My new blog is here right now: mavra.perilith.com/~pipandtom

I'll have pipandtom.com in the next couple days.

Tue Jan 24, 10:01:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home