Friday, March 31, 2006

ow

so a few weekends ago i hurt my shoulder picking up my lovely local 2.5 year old friend. today i'm feeling much better, but earlier this week i was complaining to a coworker:

me: my shoulder hurts

d: what did you do?
me: picked up a kid, it was worth it, he's cute.

d: with women it's babies with men it's tires.
me: what?
d: women hurt them selves lifing up kids all the time with guys it's allways tires.

me: really?

d: yep.

and here's a cute sleepy dog for the ladies...






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. I'm sorry your shoulder still hurts.

Pip

Sun Apr 02, 01:10:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that u r what i da call mi twine i get hirt a lot but i always get better and i luv dogs excpeshaly beagles.

sincerly,
doggy luver
p.s.i hope u'r shoulderis better.

Wed Apr 19, 01:13:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought that your story was great and i luved the pictures. also how you said things like shit and dk.well got 2 run.

sincerly,
someone luv ya
serriousiy sexy of and buy the way i'm a lez that has got the hotzzzzz for u. xxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wed Apr 19, 01:21:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home