Friday, March 10, 2006

thunder and lightning

yep, watching it through the window at my brothers house, typing on his awesome mac. smelling some yum yum brownies and thinking that right now i am truly macguyiver (yep still dont know how to spell it). not just knitting macguyiver but macguyiver of sewing machines too. i just helped to repair a disfunctional viking sewing machine, with aid of the book it was pretty easy. just ended up having to tighten the tention on the bobbin case. i just looked at the keyboard and it's all groty though so i'm going to stop typing now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Inmate said...

Thunder & lighting, Very, very frightening me, Galileo....

Hee, hee... bunnies...

Sat Mar 11, 02:57:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks soooo much for fixing me up there, lady. I'm drawing up my laptop cozy pattern tonight!

- A

Wed Mar 22, 10:48:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home