Tuesday, May 09, 2006

daniels bunny + pip = k i s s i n g!!

a short while ago a friend of mine traded me some wonderful fingering weight silk cashmere yarn for a bunny, i had some spare koigu laying around that called out to me to make it into a rabbit. and look here he is!!


what can i say the bunny likes to drink 'da beers.



muy cute bunny :]



the bunny is seducing pip!


oh no! (shortly after this picture was taken daniel took possession of the bunny, never to be let out again to seduce the poor helpless females of the world.)


look, even with all the projects i have started and should be finishing, i started a pair of toe up socks. the yarn is now my current favorite sock yarn hand dyed here in washington, you get enough to make 2 pairs of socks for $20 who can beat that??? for those that are curious i'll do a quick write up of the pattern someday...


close up of sock in progress and yarn.



this picture was taken on easter weekend at my parents house. bailey is in front of the door on the lookout for those horrid ducks!! for those of you that haven't had the pleasure, baily hates the ducks that live on the lake at my parents house and is always on patrol to be able to chase after and bark at them, or any water birds. it keeps the geese from shitting on the lawn so we don't mind :]


nezzy beans sacked out takin' a nap on my mom's chair with one end of the coveted blankie.



bailey with the other end of the coveted blankie taking a nap on the floor. she's very cute but needs her nails trimmed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous jenn Ty said...

what is in the jar next to Bailey? Did you keep it?
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE my little bailey girl.....!!!!

Tue May 09, 07:42:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Inmate said...

Well that explains it! I've been wondering why he sits on the windowsil looking forlorn with a pensive look on his face. And every time I open the door, his ears perk up in anticipation only to look away from me, disappointed. He misses Pip! Ahhh, the first crush... You took his heart, he moved away and longs for the days of Belgian beer and a cheeseboard. Well, I'm just going to have to convice him to set up a blog so that hi can keep in touch.

Suzy, It looks like you like the color green, no?

Wed May 10, 01:22:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home