Friday, June 02, 2006

dear whoever is in controll of this crazy ride

dear whoever is in controll of this crazy ride,

for whatever reason two days ago you dumped an i mac in my lap for free (oh yes, it totally works too). well not in my lap per say but in front of an office building right next to mine next to a monitor that had a big sticky note that said free. i stomped on my breaks and allmost ran around the car to check it out, the guy that just put it out came out of his office and told me that it's keyboard, mouse and power cord were in his car. right now, i love you (keep it a secret though because i don't tell that many people that). i hope this is payment for my tooth you made me break on the rock in that bread last weekend. if it is, i deserve it.

also thank you for my new knitting bag. it's the jordana page knitter's messenger bag in blue and black. sure it's smaller than my monster crop in style bag but that means i have to be just a little more organized and slim down a little on the shit i drag around with me. seriously, i fit allmost all of the stuf from the old bag into the new one last night but it's stuffed, i only have room for a scarf and a sock project. one of which i will be ripping out, i'll keep you in suspense about which one....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy for you! *squeeze*

Pip

Fri Jun 02, 02:39:00 PM 2006  
Blogger suzy said...

yay i'm part of the mac family now :]

Fri Jun 02, 03:28:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

Woo-hoo I'm a mac person too!

Proof that karma works... sometimes.

k a t

Mon Jun 05, 02:37:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Tracy said...

Dude, you got an imac for FREE?

That is so rockin!

Tracy-->mac person (dh is a mac programmer)

Mon Jun 05, 08:51:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home